is the World's Lightest Carry-on weighing a mere 5.1 lbs
( 2.3 kg ) but what makes this feat all the more impressive
is its size and interior. The xcase® is the maximum allowable
carry-on size for most airlines and it has a built-in divider
with mesh pocket. It also has a curved single tube handle
system to prevent the 'back-kicking' the case, and its exterior
has a beautiful glossy painted surface that has a shiny
luster much like the paint on a new car.
“World’s Lightest Carry-on” weighing only 5.4 lbs
- Glossy paint provides same shine as automotive paints
- 18 degree curved handle system eliminates ‘back-kicking’
of carry-on - Single tube, push-button “UNO” handle system
has T-bar grip.
- Transparent Inline skate wheels provide smooth and silent
movement - Fully lined interior with divider and mesh pocket
- Zipper closure system - Patent-Pending
- Featured in the Toronto Design Exchange ‘Plastic’ exhibition
for innovation in plastics in today’s society
- Featured in the Toronto Star, Globe and Mail, LOULOU magazine,
NUVO, Life and Fashion.. and many more..
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
- Material - ABS Plastic
- Dimensions - 19” x 14” x 9”
- Weight - 5.4lbs